So if you follow me on Instagram, or frequently see the pictures from my page posted up on here, these might look pretty familiar to you! These are the headsets I use in the gym. I’ve been using them for a year now, come Christmas 🙂
Now I want to let you know, since purchasing this pair I believe they have come out with a newer version. I am reviewing the Tone+, the newer versions are listed here (From newest to oldest). I can’t speak for the others, just this pair 🙂
First and foremost: I love these. They are so easy and out of the way!
– Light Weight
– Easy To Clean
– Sweat Proof
– Can be wrapped under/with my sports bra strap to stay in place when stretching
– Inexpensive. Got these for like $40-$50 from Amazon.com
– Lasting quite well, No problems!
– Long Battery life. I workout about 6 days a week at least an hour long, have to charge maybe every 1.5-2 weeks.
– Very flexible.
– If you’re into a lot of dubstep or the like, music with a lot of bass, these don’t handle that type of audio all too well. It sounds off.
I’ve only had connection issues twice, 1- was from a software update glitch from Apple. Somehow the update screwed up the bluetooth ability. And the 2nd- Failure to ever turn my phone off lol. After I restarted everything was fine.
Prior to I always worked out with a corded headset, this is just so much better and out of the way! I love the color options too! Personally i’m not a huge fan of earbud headsets, to me they always tend to be big and/or pretty tough, just not comfortable for my ears. But this pair doesn’t bother me at all. It isn’t firm, so it comfortably sits in your ear. I get questions about these quite a bit in the gym, All you need to do is turn your bluetooth settings on, turn the headset on, pick the decide to connect to- and it connects. After initially connecting for the first time, whenever you turn your bluetooth settings on, along with the headset, it connects within a second.